- May 30, 2013
In dentistry, the laser operations will be executed to soft and hard tissues. But do not confuse it with the laser application what is used during the filling treatment by making the soft filling hard with a light resource.
Dental Laser applications
- cleaning the dental cavities, fillings
- root canal treatments
- all kinds of surgical operations on jawbone and gums, forming the gum
- removing the sensibilities of the sensitive teeth
- teeth whitening
- to blanch the dark coloured gums
- herpes and (aphthae, mouth ulcers) treatments
Dental whitening with laser
Laser is a result of the modern technology and we can use this technique with a lot of success in a lot of situations. Also by whitening treatment laser is an important resource for a good result. If you follow the suggestions of the dentist, the whiteness of your teeth will stay for a really long time after getting dental whitening treatment with laser.
The advantages of laser application
- With the newest laser it is possible to work without touching teeth or other tissues with the new generation dental laser. Thanks to this, no heat, vibration and friction induced pain occurs. Therefor this is an ideal method to prefer in the dentistry for all age groups.
- Reinfection and carries risks are eliminated because of 100 % disinfection and sterilization at the areas treated by laser.
- With the power adjustable laser it is possible to select the carries surfaces gently and end the treatment with the lowest possible wasting of the tooth (only the area with carries is removing during this procedure).
- By surgical procedures with laser there occurs almost no bleeding. Also the risks for complication, distension and discomfort, which may occur after every surgical procedure, are reduced and a faster recuperation is obtained.
- By dental whitening with laser Successful results can be obtained in a shorter time with a better result.
- By the patients with excessive purpled gums (hyperpigmentation), this problem can be eliminated in 3-4 sessions with laser peeling.